At Anders Construction, our unwavering mission is to build better communities by creating exceptional spaces that inspire and endure. As a leading marine services company, we are committed to delivering unparalleled quality, innovation, and reliability in every project we undertake.
Our core values of integrity, transparency, and client-centricity form the foundation of our approach. With a passion for excellence, we strive to exceed expectations, fostering strong relationships with our clients, partners, and employees alike.
Dedicated to the safety and well-being of our workforce and the communities we serve; we adhere to the highest standards of safety and ethical conduct in all aspects of our operations.
- Our primary focus is Commercial Diving with an emphasis underwater construction, demolition and inspection services for Heavy Civil and Public Infrastructure Projects.
- Anders Construction was started in 2005.
- We are based in Harvey, Louisiana.
- We are a Veteran owned and HUBZone certified business.
- We are a member of the Association of Diving Contractors International and adhere to the standards set forth in the ADCI’s Consensus Standards for Commercial Diving and Underwater Operations.
- We hold several Louisiana State Contractors Licenses:
- Building and Heavy Construction
- Electrical Work
- Solar Energy Equipment (Anders Solar)
- Wharves, Docks, Harbor Improvements and Terminals
- We are available nationwide.
- Anders Construction, Inc. generally averages annual revenues from $2.2 – $4 Million.
- We are an S-Corp.
- Our CAGE code is 441L7
- DUNS: 188116367
- Primary NAICS is 237990 with alternates of 561990, 541990 and 488330
- SIC Code 1629 – CSI 13080 & 02480.